The training course´s aim is to prepare the student in a minimum of time to successfully attend patients suffering from any of the many ailments that can be taken care by biomagnetism.
The student will have full support from the teachers. After completing the course, students will already have the skill and knowledge to begin to treat patients.
All theoretical information given in the course is focused to the practical aspect of how to take care of a patient.
The diagnostic and therapeutic protocols are easy to understand.
Students will be given during the course the latest updates in content, especially the last Biomagnetic Pairs that have been discovered, as well as other relevant and useful material for therapeutic practice.
Students will have at their disposal a voluminous support handbook containing all the detailed information they need to learn in order to master this technique and begin soon to treat patients successfully.
In addition, students may stay in touch with the teacher via e-mail after the course ends to have answered any questions that may arise in their daily therapeutic practice.
Magnets and the magnetic rod are not included in the course. For information about our magnets, how many are needed, their price and how to get them, please CLICK HERE.
The topics covered in the training course are:
• Definitions and background of Medical Biomagnetism
• Difference between Dr. Goiz Biomagnetism and Magnetic Therapy
• Preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic system
• The concept of pH in the body
• Energy balance in the body
• Homeostasis and Biomagnetic Pairs in the body
• Biomagnetic Pairs, pathogens and organ dysfunction
• Electromagnetic Resonance
• Synergies between different types of microorganisms
• Biomagnetic Pairs and disease
• Importance of adjusting the biomagnetic Body Axes
• Therapeutic action of magnets
• Types of magnets
• How to determine the polarity of a magnet without other magnets or devices
• Warnings about the use of magnets
• Care of the magnets
• Homeostasis, energy field, information flow and health
• Dr. Esther del Rio, ferrous-ferric network and Crystal Water
• Biomagnetic Poles and scanning points
• Horizontal and vertical pairs
• Reverse polarity
• Kinesiological phenomenon of hemibody shortening
• Types of Biomagnetic Pairs
• What does a therapist need to open and run a biomagnetism office
• Qualities of a good biomagnetism therapist
• Legal precautions
• Biomagnetic deontology
• Eligibility criteria and warnings
• Previous preparation of a session with a patient
• Full therapeutical protocol. Important rules
• Steps to follow in order to get the best healing results
• Full scanning. Examples and important considerations to take into account to perform an efficient scanning
• Important practical details and demos, how to hold the patient’s feet, how to avoid diagnostic errors, etc
• Tumor Factor
• Development and duration of a therapeutic session
• Differential diagnosis and its considerations
• Healing Crisis
• Precautions after the session
• Duration of a Biomagnetism treatment
• Practical problems like reinfection, reservoirs and complementary pairs. How to solve them
• How to eliminate free radicals
• Screen Effect
• Cancer, AIDS, allergies and asthma, arthritis, hypertension, glandular dysfunction, hernia, varicose veins, obesity, diabetes and other diseases will be addressed.
• Especially important Biomagnetic Pairs
This course is aimed at:
Doctors, therapists of any specialty such as chiropractors, osteopaths, physical therapists, etc., both professionals and students, veterinarians, dentists, massage therapists, nurses, missionaries, and in general to everyone who wants to enjoy good health for themselves or for their family, and who enjoy helping others to heal, either on a paid or on a voluntary basis.
The Biomagnetic Pair has no side effects or contraindications and can not cause medical iatrogenesis. It is compatible with all other therapies and treatments. It complements and combines especially well with the therapies targeting the emotional area such as flower essences, tapping, EFT, hypnotherapy, neurolinguistic programming, psychology, etc. But it also complements very well all types of manual and energy therapies and therapies such as acupuncture, homeopathy, naturopathy, orthomolecular medicine, herbal medicine, etc.
Biomagnetism can also be combined with conventional medical and pharmacological treatments. It is especially useful for chronic and degenerative diseases that medicine and drugs can only alleviate at best, at the expense of toxic agressions for the body. In fact, we do know that there are already many allopathic doctors that are using this powerful biomagnetic technique, either openly or secretly, in order to complement and enhance their medical practices.
Although a minimum knowledge of anatomy and physiology is recommended, this is not a prerequisite to attend this training course, because students can study these subjects later by their own and at their own pace.
This training course is clearly structured and explained. It is easy to understand and assimilate. The only requirement to follow this course is having an open mind, and a strong desire to learn and help others.
SIGN UP FOR THE BIOMAGNETISM ONLINE TRAINING COURSE